Floral Foam Bricks
Oasis floral foam bricks are used throughout floristry, use in large wedding flower pedestal arrangements, small bouquet or container arrangements and table wedding centrepiece flower arrangements. Floral foam blocks are available in dry foam for artificial flowers or fresh foam for real flowers.
Smithers Oasis recently have improved their Ideal floral foam range for fresh flowers with the introduction of maxi life florist foam which prolongs the life of flowers by up to 50%. Following these simple guidelines from Smithers Oasis can also help prolong life of flowers in Fresh florist foam.
Choose the right bricks for your flowers:
- Classic floral foam bricks are suitable for soft stems such as gypsophila
- Ideal floral foam bricks are suitable for everyday mid range flowers.
- Premium floral foam bricks are suitable for thick woody stems.
Float your fresh bricks
- Smithers oasis recommend that you float fresh florist foam bricks which allows the water to circulate freely which stops air bubbles in the foam( air bubbles in the foam prevent the water from fully absorbing)
- The bricks should take around 90seconds to be fully soaked
- When floating more than one floral foam brick in the container Smithers Oasis recommend that you wait till all of the bricks are fully soaked before removing in order to avoid ripples which can cause dry spots in the florist foam bricks.
11 products in this category, displaying products 1 to 11.